Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's been a long time......

Apologies to anyone who might be following this blog.  I have been undependable, lazy, lax, absent, distracted, and generally out of touch.  I've been distracted from clay by a number of projects for my upcoming 40th (cough, cough) college reunion.  I just took photos of all my record albums from that period as well as lots of other memorabilia for use in a slide show.  Everyone is supposed to submit photos, no matter how embarrassing, so it should be fun.  Whenever I think of gin and tonics, I thank my lucky stars that cell phone cameras didn't exist back in the day.

Despite all these other projects, I haven't been totally absent from clay.  I made 12 Bottles of Hope and I've been working on some other things.


No comments:

Post a Comment