Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On the road again.....

I hit the road today and drove 400 miles from my home near Toronto towards Wisconsin where I will take Carol Simmons 6-day Kaleidoscope Cane workshop.  Another 276 miles to go.  I've been waiting a long time for this class and I'm eager to get going on Sunday.  I left a couple of days early in hopes of getting in a little bit of fall color photography and also to see Taliesin, one of Frank Lloyd Wright's homes, which isn't too far from the workshop location.  I'll try to blog about what I see and also about the workshop.  Then on the way home, I'm going to visit the Racine Art Museum which is having the grand opening of the permanent polymer clay collection.

1 comment:

  1. What a trip! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Have fun and safe drive!

    ReplyDelete